Friday 15 November 2019

Bodyshop - Some bits i've been loving.





Lets talk about the Bodyshop range - I use to use Bodyshop years back and totally forgot about them. But recently i've really started liking their products again especially after finishing the Camomile balm cleanser. I purchased the Camomile silky cleansing oil to try this time instead of the balm and im not disappointed once again. It smells amazing and is so soothing on my skin. I have to say Bodyshop has to be one of the most caring brands for your skin, each product ive used has been so gentle on my skin. Their range is out of this world with products catering for every skin type. Also there made from natural ingredients and don't test on animals which is a great positive.

The cleansing oil removes all my make up including waterproof mascara, although i don't think it removes mascara as well as the balm does but id 100% purchase it again. I use 2 pumps for all over my face and then just wash it off with warm water. A simple, perfect way to remove your full face at the end of the day. It leaves my skin feeling soft and not dried out.

Another couple of products ive been trying are some of the well known ones that im sure lots of people have used. They smell devine!! Coconut shower creme! nothing more can be used to describe it. It smells like coconut and goes on your skin super smooth and leaves your skin soft and the Mango hand cream, perfect size for caring around with you in your bag or coat pocket. Once again it smells amazing. Like sweet mango's and leaves your hands feeling super hydrated and soft. But not greasy.

I cant wait to try more of Bodyshops products!

No comments:

Post a Comment