Monday 30 January 2017

St moriz gradual tanner





I don't usually buy fake tanning products. But lately I've had a few comments and seen on images of how pale and ill i look which doesn't bother me but i thought why not give something a go that seems simple and easy. 

Being a mum you barely get time to yourself so i needed something i can do quick and at night. This gradual tanner takes 4-6 hours to develop and goes on just like a lotion. The only downfall is its white lotion so as i was putting it on i couldn't tell if i had missed anywhere. I used a fake tanning mitt still. 

Whilst i was putting it on it took me back to being on holiday it smells like tropical nice and fruity and fresh! Once i had put the product all over my body i went to bed as normal wearing loose clothing and in the morning i was shocked to see a lovely summer glow on my body with no patches! 

The good thing about this tanner is its not too dark especially for my pale skin, it gives a nice glow not too harsh and you can build up the layers to how you want. On the second photo i had applied it twice!

The only downfall has to be the smell the morning after, it smells like the typical 'fake tan' rusty! but after a wash the smell goes away and the tan stays! so perfection for people who have a low maintenance routine.

Whats your favourite fake tanning product?

No comments:

Post a Comment