Tuesday 1 October 2019

Skincare routine (Bodyshop camomile cleansing balm)





I've changed up my skincare routine so much over the last few months, from being lazy and using cotton pads and micellar water to a actual routine involving washing my face with a cleanser and cloth. Don't get me wrong i still have days i get the micellar water out but i find using a cleanser and cloth really cleans out my pores and exfoliates my skin.

One of my new favourites is this camomile cleansing balm from Bodyshop (£10 for 90ml)
Its suitable for sensitive skin and leaves your skin feeling soft and silky. It removes all types of make up including waterproof mascara and you only need the smallest amount. 
It contains camomile extract which is known for its anti-inflammotary, antibacterial and anti oxidants.






At first i take a little amount roughly the same size as a grape and rub it in my fingers. I then apply this to dry skin rubbing it all over gently, lastly rubbing it over my eyes to get my mascara off. Once i have finished rubbing the calm in i will then take my cloth and pop it in some hot water, ring it out and then wipe my face removing all the balm and along with it my make up. Finishing off with washing my face with water and dabbing dry with a towel.

Have you ever tried the Bodyshop Camomile range?


No comments:

Post a Comment