Thursday 17 November 2016

Little mistress try on haul


I recently won a competition on facebook with Little Mistress and i won £250 to spend on there website. I was so grateful and gobsmacked that i had won, never mind that much too! 

I choose some pieces from there website that i can wear day to day in my mummy life and still feel comfy.

Each of the outfits i wear is what i wear everyday. From going out shopping, picking my daughter up from nursery or just lounging in the house on a weekend. All the items from Little Mistress that are shown are still online now.


First is this gorgeous suede mini skirt which is £22, It has 2 pockets and gorgeous grey detailing next to each pocket. I'm a size 12 but i have a quite small waist which i usually struggle with, with skirts. I always find they either don't fit over my bum or end up too baggy on my waist. But this one has a zip at the back which makes it easy to slide on it did come up a little big and maybe the size 10 would of fit better but its super comfy and doesn't look massive. 

Second this amazing over the shoulder bag £15!
On the run to nursery this is perfect i fit everything of mine in and even some snacks and juice for my little girl. It has 1 clasp inside that clips together to keep it secure and beautiful gold detailing. The tassels give it the perfect autumn/winter 2016 feel too so i'm a mum but in trend and it matches with pretty much everything!


I also ordered 3 oversized shirts, they are quite thin and sheer but layered perfect in the autumn winter. But these would be great in the summer too with some jeans or even under a pinafore.
I ordered them in a Khaki, Grey and White. They are all one size and cost £18 each. They fold at the sleeves and come quite long which makes it perfect to wear with leggings or tucked into jeans.






Last but not least i also bought a gorgeous oversized jacket (Chloe Lewis Edit) unfortunately out of stock now!. I've been wanting a coat that i could just throw on that was quite thin but still warm for autumn and spring. As soon as i saw this i had to buy it and i'm slightly obsessed with Khaki at the moment so it had to be. It was £34 and has sleeves that just go below your elbow. 






Which is your favourite outfit??

2 comments: