Wednesday 16 November 2016

My updated skincare routine (nivea & garnier remover)


Here's a updated skincare routine, as you know my skincare isn't a very long expensive routine. It just comes to night and i want my make up off and on a morning i will even use some make up remover just to get rid of the dirt that has produced on my skin overnight.

I use to just have a pack of face wipes that i would take my make up off but with having oily acne prone skin they really wasn't working for my skin type. My acne was getting really bad so i swapped it up a little and started using something that removed make up a little more intense. I could even see it making such a difference just using new products over the next couple of weeks. 



use the Garnier micellar water pure active for oily prone skin and the Nivea double effect eye make up remover. Together these two work so well. I've tried previous micellar water's like the Bioderma and the original Garnier micellar cleansing water and the Garnier 2 in 1 eye make up remover and to be honest there isnt much difference at all apart from price of the products. I really struggled to get hold of the Garnier 2 in 1 eye make up remover in my local supermarket (morrisons) so i started getting the Nivea double effect and its just as good. The Garnier micellar water you can get pretty much anywhere from online to local supermarkets.  


When it comes to my routine all i do is grab some cotton wool pads (small ones for eyes and large ones for face)
I pop a little bit of the product on and wipe my face with it, i use 2 large pads for my whole face and 2 small pads for my eyes, one on each eye. The eye remover you have to shake to get the 2 products to mix before you use, you don't have to rub just hold it on your eyes for a few seconds and swipe away nice and gently. I wear waterproof mascara every day and this is perfect for removing it without it hurting my eyes like the wipes would.
The large pads and a bit of Garnier micellar water on each removes all my makeup away and doesn't leave any left over and makes my skin feel really soft and clean as if i had washed it. Whether your a mum or just super tired from working its such a easy fast way of cleaning your face. I would love to be able to cleanse my face every day 2 times a day in the bathroom but i just don't have the time and effort.




The make up i was wearing all day.





One eye make up removed using Nivea double effects remover



Half of my face make up removed using only 1 pad with garnier cleansing micellar pure active.


All make up removed using just 2 face pads and 2 eye pads.

When i get a bath or feel like using a face wash i will use the beauty formulas with activated charcoal facial scrub, it has tiny hard bits in which exfoliates the skin and gets right into the pores. The face wash changes every time i run out of a the previous product. I haven't found the perfect one yet!




Time for bed..


Do you have a fancy skincare routine??













No comments:

Post a Comment