Friday 11 November 2016

My Christmas wishlist that's affordable



This is my Christmas wishlist for 2016,
I went for all affordable things and wanting something that's super expensive i know isn't really practical for us and its all things you can get now for yourself or others.




I've been wanting a backpack for ages now especially now since my little girl has started nursery. Usually on our journeys i end up carrying my bag and hers and i was just wanting one that i could put everything into to make our adventures a little bit easier. This backpack will fit everything in from her snacks and spare clothes to my keys and phone. Its super affordable and trendy which is perfect.


This lip set looks gorgeous, its perfect for wear from day time to evening. The light shades to dark shades look usable for all skin types. You can buy them separate at £3 each to choose your own colours but this set would be great for a stocking filler or gift for someone. I love the purple/pink/brown tones at the moment for wearing in autumn and these say there a matte velvet finish which is right on trend at the minute.


Definitely get these whilst you can at an amazing affordable price they should of been £25 which is great but now they are down to £18.75 which is amazing. I couldn't make my mind up which colour i wanted these as they have them in a taupe which i loved. But i have a coat in this exact tan colour so i think they will match really well. The boots are suedette and have a heel of 1.5cm. I really wanted some boots for driving in as most of mine have high heels which i cant drive in. Plus walks to school equals needing comfy shoes!


I know Yankee candles are amazing candles but sometimes paying £20+ for a candle can be a bit much especially if you want a decent sized one and i rarely get to spend that much on a item for myself. I found an alternative, Village candles are sold in some card shops such as Clintons but they are also on Ebay, They burn ages and smell divine! I haven't tried the cinnamon bun yet but i love anything whats sweet and smells of food. Also for a big size they are only £14.95 and you can get smaller ones too. But also i must mention i went into Home Bargains and the 'Gingerbread' candle is £2.99 and wow! words can't describe how good that smells so i had to buy it.


Okay so brow pencils sometimes can be a little expensive for a decent one, yes this has to be the item i splurge on when it comes to makeup. I usually buy myself this every 6 months when it comes to running out but this time it was so close to Christmas so i thought i would wait and see what santa brings me. I've been using this product for a year now i bought my first one in january. It turned my eyebrow routine into something i wont ever stop doing now. I have a scar in my eyebrow and covering it up is a dream with this pencil. Its super creamy and stays on for a really long time. The colour range is really good too from dark to light shades and warm to cool tones and it has a super fine tip which makes drawing fine realistic hairs on a little easier.

Pandora Sweet Gingerbread man charm £35

Pandora is a big thing out there when it comes to gifts, every time i go shopping when it comes close to Christmas the Pandora shops are packed and you end up queuing outside. They are perfect as little presents for loved ones. Each Christmas or birthday i end up with a charm to add to my collection which i'm so grateful for as i know they are quite pricey but the memories they collect from each charm bought is priceless. This gingerbread man one is so cute and would go great on my bracelet. They have loads to choose from.


Lush is another great shop where everyone goes to buy presents. They have amazing little gift sets which go from super affordable prices to more expensive ones. They smell amazing and make your bath look pretty awesome! In fact i've just bought my little girl 3 to go in her stocking which are more friendly towards children's skin. I usually try the bath bombs but i've never tried a bubble bar before and thought it would be nice crushing it under the tap and watching it turn my bath a different colour. Plus with bubble bars you could just use half if you wanted rather than the whole thing. The peeping santa says to have organic cocoa butter in which i can only imagine smells dreamy.




Whats on your Christmas wishlist this year?













No comments:

Post a Comment