Wednesday 9 November 2016

Only a year later

I do apologise for being absent from blogging for over a year, i thought id have the time and effort to do this but being a mum and looking after a house is hard work. I really didn't think it would be. My little girl started nursery this year and the schools a good walk away from where we live so by the time i get home i get 2 hours to myself.. except its not to myself its pretty much to clean the house up and then i'm setting off back to pick her up.. by the time shes home the house is back to the way it is in the first place haha but that's whats having a child is all about, even though her daddy seems to make more mess!

I really wanted to start my blog all again as i felt it wasn't up to the standard that i can produce. I studied photography at college for 2 years and i love taking photos, but i sold my really good Canon 5D mark ii back in 2014 to pay for bills as my partner lost his job. I was gutted but things like that sometimes need to be done. I felt like my blog needed better quality photos not just that have been taken with my iphone. But affording a camera when your paying for a mortgage and bills and only have 1 income coming in its pretty hard. So i still don't have a camera but i'm staying positive that i will get another especially now were handling our money better and looking for better employment.


Anyway i want to come back at blogging even if its just writing, its getting things of my chest and other people can relate to it. 



Ava's now 3 years old and i think the last time i wrote she was only 21 months!.. She barely has a nap through the day now and you can have a full blown conversation with her.. i'm loving this age! Shes also very outspoken, adventurous and funny, apart from the tantrums there not so fun and the potty training!



Why do they have to grow up so fast? 



Maybe trying to write a blog a day was too much.. i shall start off slower this time and maybe 1 or 2 a week. I want to do mummy fashion and beauty blogs and parent related blogs. But i will be doing everything affordable as reality being a full time mum money isn't a luxury to spend on things i 'want'. I buy things i 'need' now.



If you would like to see certain blogs, feel free to comment and let me know?

Don't be shy.. blogging is still really new to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment