Monday 30 March 2015

My pregnancy fashion // when i felt most confident

Whilst i was pregnant i felt so confident in my figure as my belly was growing as that's only where the weight went just on my bump and boobs. I could wear dresses and skirts and feel great! My pregnancy was also through the summer which made it 10 times better.
















I worked 5 days out of the week so mostly i wore black and white but on my days off i managed to wear some colour.
The outfit on the right was from h&m and select and i also had pale green sandals on. 


On the left my top was from h&m and skirt was from newlook. I was 24/25 weeks pregnant in these.

I weighed less here than what i do now, i only ever got to around 10 stone as i lost a lot of weight at the start of my pregnancy from morning sickness. I roughly went down to about 8 stone 11 at the beginning. 

I've struggled with my weight ever since i went onto the depo-injection a couple of months after giving birth to my daughter. But eventually got put back onto the pill, My weight now is 10 stone 5 which i'm not happy with so i'm currently dieting and hoping to loose some weight for this summer. I'm doing Slimfast shakes as meal replacements.

Stretchy clothing was the most comfiest whilst i was getting bigger, I was pretty much in all size 10 clothes and all the clothes i bought whilst i was pregnant i can still wear now which is the good thing, they didn't go to waste. Also with it being summer and only putting weight on at the front was i didn't have to buy any maternity clothing. I think a lot of the maternity clothes out there are just basic and in neutral colours and really expensive. So don't always think you've got to spend lots of money. Just go for a size or 2 up in normal clothing shops that you like.


The images above i was 31 and 32 weeks pregnant and the image below i was 39 weeks pregnant and i gave birth the morning after i took this photo so this was the biggest i got during my pregnancy.



No comments:

Post a Comment