Monday 23 March 2015

Starting off blogging, Why? What?

Why?

For some people out there you will understand what it is like to look after a young child. I have a beautiful 18 month old daughter who keeps me busy through out the day. But after all i am still an ordinary 22 year old who has a passion for beauty,fashion and photography. Just like the majority of people out there i am also on a budget reviewing everyday things we all can afford and can buy without worrying about breaking the bank. Honestly, about me I have very little confidence in my self, i find even the littlest things troubling such as making a phone call. So to gain confidence I am starting a blog and 'hoping' to start a YouTube channel. 

What?

What will i be writing about and taking photos of?
I want to write about so many things, pretty much about everything in my life.
Ill blog about my family, beauty, me, life.
I'm not rich, I'm not popular, I'm not perfect. I'm just me an ordinary girl who lives in West Yorkshire. I want to blog about affordable beauty items that i buy from drugstore/highstreet. I want to write and take photographs of my gorgeous daughter Ava and my partner Jordan. There my life. I want to vlog eventually and put videos on YouTube. I want to show you my baking and cooking and photography skills. I want to talk about my confidence, as i don't have much of it. I want people to advise me what to talk about and review?
I'll also be sharing things about my personal life and struggles I've been through.

So that's a little bit of information on what ill be writing about and why i'm starting off. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment