Tuesday 31 March 2015

Whats in my Storksak Caroline Nylon changing bag

I got this changing bag bought for my 21st birthday in January 2014 so I've had it for just over a year. The first bag i had was a OIOI in yellow but as it was yellow and coming to winter i didn't like it anymore so i wanted a black bag that was a good all rounder.

Obviously things I've needed in my bag have changed slightly since Ava's got older. But everything has always fitted, as its quite large and spacious.



These are the things i need in my bag on a daily basis apart from the odd thing will change so if we go somewhere late on ill take along with us some pj's and a cup for her bedtime milk and her milk carton. Also things change when seasons change as i wont need to carry any gloves around in the summer etc. Also my keys and phone go in my bag too.




This is pretty much how it looks with everything in the compartments, its a really good bag and has loads of space. It has 2 zipped compartments on the front and 1 open pocket to the back. It has 7 compartments inside all together which 1 is zipped.


The zip closes perfectly even with everything in it, it can get a little heavy a times but with it having a over the shoulder strap it makes it easier to handle.
I even take this bag out with me whilst i'm shopping and not even with my daughter. Best present EVER!! 

 Storksak Caroline Nylon is still available on their website and its £140

2 comments: