Friday 3 April 2015

A few items I've been trying out // Real techniques, Revolution, Dolly's mixtures

Real techniques Sponge

So I've recently been trying out this real techniques sponge as I've been hearing a lot of good things about it. I wanted to give something else a go rather than using brushes all the time. I can use this sponge to apply my foundation, concealer and powder under the eyes which is great as i don't need loads of different brushes. I can use the pointed end for under my eyes and the sponge for my face and the flat part for around my nose. I haven't used the sponge dry yet, i just spray some of my hydrating face mist onto the sponge and start dabbing away. I really love the natural finish it gives on my skin. No lines anywhere! (which you can get from a brush). The other great thing is that its only £5.99. 





Revolution Iconic 3 palette

This palette i got because its suppose to be the nearest dupe to the Naked 3 palette. I haven't tried out the Naked 3 palette so i wouldn't know if there is an exact match but i'd rather spend £4.00 on something that's pretty similar than £38 on the real deal. Revolution do all 3 dupes for just £4.00 a palette which was FAB! Since getting this palette I've worn it everyday. The colour pay off is pretty good for the cheap price, there isn't any fall out under my eyes and the colours blend great. The only thing i would say is the lighter shades are not that pigmented! My favourite shades have to be the matte ones!




Dolly's Mixtures Shower Gel

All i can say about this is WOW! it smells just like bubble gum. I could eat it, it smells that good. Everyone needs to try some and its only £2 from ASDA. It creates loads of bubbles in your bath and makes your whole bathroom smell like bubblegum. Dolly's mixtures do loads of different scents too which i definitely will be trying out sometime soon! The bottle sizes are pretty small at 300ml each, wish they did some bigger ones! 





No comments:

Post a Comment