Monday 27 April 2015

A little Primark haul

I recently did a trip to Primark and bought myself some essential items. The shop i went to was in Wakefield which they have just extended and now is massive but unorganized. I use to love primark when i was younger but then i started to hate it as i got older because of all the hassle of bumping into people and juggling through all the clothes to find your size then trying them on. Plus i found all the prices had risen. But I've wanted to recently try it out again as i was seeing look books with certain clothing from there. Especially the high waist jeans which i have been dieing for!


























These are a couple of high waist jeans that are super stretchy and actually fit amazing! They have no creases on the legs when i wear them which i find a lot of my other jeans have. Then come up to my belly button and don't dig in and i can wear pretty much every top with them. Plus they was only £10 each!! How awesome!


The one thing i always come out of Primark with has to be some underwear! I love their knickers and socks. Bras hmm not so keen on as the wire always comes out from underneath. The knickers was in a pack of 4 and priced at £4.50 and the white ankle socks came with so many pairs and was only £2!



These are a couple of tops i found on my way around the shop, i needed some simple, summer, baggy, tshirts and these was so cheap! The pink top was only £4 and the grey one was £4.50. Their both quite similar in shape but the pink top is quite sheer and was a lot more baggy and had a larger neck. The grey one was a bit more restricting, also i felt a bit manly in the grey top as it just didn't seem to sit right on me. I will still wear it though but just style it differently by added a knot in the front and wearing it cropped or tucked in.

Overall i had a good primark trip for once and ill definitely shop there again especially for those jeans!

No comments:

Post a Comment