Monday 13 April 2015

Foundation Revisit // Mac Studio Sculpt

The Mac studio sculpt foundation was the first high end product i bought about a year back, i know it needs throwing away. But I've finally just used the last of it today. It was running really low and i just didn't use it for a while but i decided to try it out again. I now remember why i bought this foundation in the first place, i hadn't really heard a lot about mac foundations through youtube channels and blogs but i had heard a lot about their other products such as brushes, eye shadows. I went to the stall in debenhams and said i basically have dry skin but i suffer from acne so i need good coverage and they recommended the studio sculpt foundation. They matched me up to NC15 which was the palest shade and it really does match up well. In the summer i just add some bronzer to match me if i get a tan, which is very rare as i hate sunbathing. 



I would say this foundation is medium to high coverage and its quite thick in texture but i don't feel like i have it on my face once its applied. I definitely need to put setting powder on though as the foundation transfers onto things such as my phone and clothes. It gives a nice subtle dewy finish which is great for my dry skin and doesn't cling to any dry patches on my face. It covers my old acne scaring but i need some concealer over the fresh spots. (The foundation is just on the right side of my face on the above image.)


This is my face with the foundation applied everywhere with the Zoeva silk foundation brush. It leaves my face feeling fresh and like i'm not wearing anything. For quite a thick foundation it does good at feeling lightweight on the skin.

The foundation comes in loads of shades and the price is £25.


This is the finished look for today.




No comments:

Post a Comment