Sunday 19 April 2015

How i curl my hair with straighteners

I curl my hair quite often, i think it frames my face better than it being straight. Other than that its usually up in a bun. I always use straighteners to curl my hair as i find them a lot easier than doing it with a curler, i usually burn my fingers with a curler or end up with one side being perfect and the other side being odd. It usually takes me around 15-20 minutes to curl all my hair and i have pretty long hair.



So once I've washed my hair i usually towel dry it a little i then spray the got2b heat protection in my hair and usually some kiddies detangle spray which smells like pear! its so amazingg! I then brush my hair threw with the tangle teezer and dry the rest of my hair with a hairdryer and then brush it through once again with the tangle teezer. 


Once my hair is all dry and brushes through so there's no knots, i then part my hair with the grip seen above, i usually split my hair half half and then part one side of that in half. I then turn on my GHD hair straighteners and start curling my hair in small sections, straightening the top hair and just curling 3/4 of the way down. Once I've done a section i spray it with the Urban Fudge spray which also smells amazing just like vanilla like it says. Once I've curled all my hair and sprayed it to keep it in place i then brush my fingers through my hair to loosen the curls a little which gives me this end result which i then spray some of the Avon shine spray on which leaves a nice sheen finish to my curls.





No comments:

Post a Comment