Friday 27 March 2015

What makeup i had on today! - Drugstore/highstreet products!

So i'm slightly obsessed with drugstore/highstreet makeup in general, especially once i started my first paid job i was straight off to superdrug/boots every pay day. But not everyday i wear make up as i love the feeling of my skin being able to breathe or sometimes i'm just lazy and cant be bothered to wear it. Whenever i get to wear make up its usually a rushed job of putting it on as I've got a little one running around grabbing my bronzer and smashing it up all over the carpet or her face. If i'm going out i have to put some makeup on as my skins quite bad with acne and dark circles. I don't have the confidence to go outside without any as i'm scared people will stare. I'll not get too much into my skin as i will do a separate post all about that and what products i use.



This is the makeup i put on my face today, usually the same routine everyday or ill add a little eyeshadow. Just depends what i'm doing or where i'm going. I only use drugstore/highstreet items as i just cant come round to spending more than £20 on one product. Fair enough if i could find the right item and stick to it but it never works out like that for me. The most I've spent is £23 on a MAC studio sculpt foundation, which i loved apart from it was really thick high coverage foundation and didn't let my skin breathe! 


I use real techniques, eco tools and zoeva brushes. I think there all really affordable and i find them cleaner and better than using my hands. Loreal true match foundation is a good coverage foundation except it shows my dry skin and ends up being a little patchy, even though i use a good moisturizer. But since exfoliating my skin and being on tablets for my acne its been a little better.Bourjois CC is a good one for me. But i don't wear the same everyday. collection lasting perfection concealer has to be a all rounder which i wear usually every time i put make up on, just to cover up redness and my spots. Its quite a drying out product though. Which i suppose is good for spots. NYX under eye corrector is a new one i'm trying out and its amazing! I have extremely bad dark under eye circles which you'll see when i come round to doing a skincare post, if i dare to reveal. NYX blush that i use is a really good contour colour as its purple toned so it works perfect on my very pale skin. Soap and Glory one hell of a blot i use for setting my make up in place but to be honest it does the job but i end up with creases under the eyes and shine comes through towards the end of the day so i could do with trying another setting powder out. Sleek brow stylist is another product which i use and i find that amazing! i really want to try the anastasia brow wiz but the sleek product is doing a great job for now. Also what i used was loreal superliner, maybelline falsies, nyc blush, topshop lip liner and no7 sample primer i received. Don't really know why i wear a primer as i cant tell a difference with or without it. 

This was the final look with all the makeup on. (no filters or edits on images)












No comments:

Post a Comment